Followers

Friday, April 9, 2010

We're Working Hard!

MEMORIES AND BEYOND

We're working hard to get the store ready to open, and I think you're going to love what you see! Staff members you've come to enjoy working with are here, helping me restock the store with a fabulous array of wonderful new things for scrapping, card-making and stamping.
We've painted the walls, cleaned the carpeting and the furniture, reorganized the classroom and made some other changes we think you'll like.
BE SURE to check out our FaceBook page for lots of photos and updates. You can find us at Memories and Beyond.
As you can probably tell, our new "corporate colors" are red, white and blue, and that perhaps will give you a little hint as to the theme of our Grand Opening. But, even before that we'll be having a "soft opening" just as soon as we have enough product in the store to make your visit worthwhile. Our email and FaceBook friends will be the first ones to find out when the doors are open - - - be sure you're signed up for either one (or both!)
Who is this new owner? My name is Karen Bushy, and I've been a customer at M&B for many years. I've been a scrapper since before we called it scrapbooking! I was part of the generation that GLUED or taped pictures into those black-paged albums and then wrote the names in white ink!
I am blessed to be a mother of two married children: My son Jim is married to Suzan and they have a son, Drew. My daughter Nancy is married to David Miller, and they have two little girls, Lauren and Caroline.
I hope you're as eager as I am to have the doors open at Memories & Beyond. I look forward to meeting you!

No comments: